Having Trouble with the DMEPDAC Site? Here's How to Get it to Work
by the WoundSource Editors
If you're like us, you might have panicked a bit when the DMEPDAC site stopped working recently. Thankfully, there is a temporary fix, but it comes with one major caveat: The DMEPDAC site only seems to work in Internet Explorer.
Here are the steps for the temporary fix to get the site to work:
1) Open Internet Explorer, click on the gear in the upper right corner and select "Internet options"
2) Select the "Advanced" tab
3) Scroll down to bottom and un-select "Use TLS 1.1" and "Use TLS 1.2"
4) Click "Apply" to apply these setting changes
5) Close out of Internet Explorer and reopen
Now you should be able to access the search function. Try it here once you are done!