30-Degree Positioning Wedge
The 30-Degree Positioning Wedge provides optimal 30-degree angle of incline for relieving pressure on the hipbone and coccyx.
• Provides optimal 30-degree angle of incline for relieving pressure on hipbone and coccyx
• Wedge is comfortable, high-density foam
• Covered in low shear fabric that reduces skin-damaging friction and shear
• Wipes clean for easy care
• Can be disinfected for infection control
• Non-slip fabric keeps wedge from moving
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Attachable sole for ambulation|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Patient transfer aid|
|Variety of sizes/lengths|
Place patient on his/side and slip tapered edge of wedge beneath patient, just below the shoulders. (Non-slip matting faces bed. It does not come in contact with patient). Allow patient to roll back onto the wedge. Reposition patient according to your facility's established procedures and policies.
Skil-Care Corporation manufactures a wide range of pressure-relief cushions, heel protection devices, positioning aids for bed, wheelchair and geri-chair, and foam mattresses. Many of these devices are available in bariatric sizes.