3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer and 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression Systems
3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer and 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression Systems are engineered with Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers and other conditions requiring compression.
• Provides sustained therapeutic compression for up to seven days
• Clinically proven to significantly reduce slippage and improve patient's daily living activities
• Designed to be applied at full stretch, reducing application variability for consistent, reliable compression at every application
• Easy and fast to apply
• Thin, lightweight, breathable sleeve allows patients to wear their own shoes, so they can return to their regular daily activities
• Not made with natural rubber latex
3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System is intended for the management of venous leg ulcers and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System may be used for patients with an ABI greater than or equal to 0.8. 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Lite Compression System may be used for patients with an ABI greater than or equal to 0.5.
If patient experiences discoloration, pain, numbness tingling or other changes in sensation and swelling, remove the 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System promptly and contact a health care professional.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Prescribed primarily for post-acute care|
|Printed visual guide|
|Variety of colors|
|Zinc oxide impregnated|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Spandex yarn, synthetic rubber copolymer, polyester fiber, hydrocarbonated resin tackifier, acrylic polymer, zinc oxide
Click here to view the Instructions for Use for 3M™ Coban™ 2 Layer Compression System.
3M Health Care provides a skin health program that covers the continuum of care from healthy skin maintenance and prevention for at-risk skin, to early intervention and protection of damaged skin.