3M™ Coban™ LF Latex Free Self-Adherent Wrap with Hand Tear
3M™ Coban™ LF Latex Free Self-Adherent Wrap with Hand Tear functions like a tape, but sticks only to itself, and allows clinicians to tear by hand.
• Does not contain natural rubber latex in the product or its packaging
• Eliminates potential for allergic reaction in latex-sensitive individuals
• Hand tearable, eliminating the need for scissors or cutting
• Sticks to itself without the need for adhesive, pins or clips for fast and easy application
• Wrap stays in place, no need for frequent adjustment
• Lightweight, porous and comfortable for patients
• Protects primary dressings
• Available in sterile and non-sterile
Coban LF self-adherent wrap is intended for use as an elastic wrap to provide compression or support, or to secure dressings or devices. This product is not designed, sold or intended for use except as indicated.
Coban LF self-adherent wrap will not slip or loosen after application. Do not wrap too tightly to avoid impairing circulation and causing serious injury. The risk of impaired circulation is higher for children.
Monitor area frequently (no less than every 24 hours) for signs of swelling, discoloration, pain, numbness, tingling, or other changes in sensation. If these symptoms occur, remove wrap immediately and contact your health care provider.
Do not place Coban LF self-adherent wrap in direct contact with an open wound because it may lead to infection.
When used as a component in a compression wrap system, it is important to ensure adequate arterial blood flow to avoid injury secondary to decreased circulation.
Coban LF self-adherent wrap should be used as a component of a compression wrap system only under the supervision of a wound care specialist.
Do not reuse. Reuse may result in compromising product integrity and/or lead to device failure.
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Prescribed primarily for post-acute care|
|Printed visual guide|
|Variety of colors||●|
|Zinc oxide impregnated|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
3M Health Care provides a skin health program that covers the continuum of care from healthy skin maintenance and prevention for at-risk skin, to early intervention and protection of damaged skin.