3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing-Sacral Design
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing-Sacral Design is designed specifically for the sacral area to allow long wear time.
• Designed specifically for sacral area to allow long wear time
• Allows convenient placement in the sacral-coccyx area with one-handed application
• Special film bordered "notch" area is designed to allow application in close proximity to the anal opening while still providing a barrier to contamination by feces
• Provides “non-tenting” border application into the gluteal cleft area to seal against incontinence
• Proven up to seven day wear time
• Film border seals to help prevent premature dressing failure
• Outer film barrier protects wound and surrounding skin from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria and viruses
3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing-Sacral Design is indicated for use on partial- and full-thickness dermal ulcers, superficial wounds and abrasions, and on superficial and partial-thickness burns.
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Click here to view the Instructions for Use for 3M™ Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing-Sacral Design.
3M Health Care provides a skin health program that covers the continuum of care from healthy skin maintenance and prevention for at-risk skin, to early intervention and protection of damaged skin.