3M™ Tegaderm™ Silicone Foam Border Dressing
3M™ Tegaderm™ Silicone Foam Border Dressing easily handles high to low exudating wounds.
• Unique multilayer design provides high absorbency with high breathability to reduce the risk of maceration
• Adapts to changing levels of exudate to maintain moisture balance for optimal wound healing
• Stays in place yet removes gently, making it ideal for fragile skin
• Dressing can be lifted and repositioned without losing adherent properties
• Provides a water-resistant seal while dressing is intact, allowing for showering
• Spoke delivery provides easy application
• Dressing does not stick to wound bed, thereby minimizing disruption of healing tissue
• Film backing prevents strikethrough and protects against external bacteria and viruses
3M™ Tegaderm™ Silicone Foam Border Dressing is suitable for use on fragile skin, with compression, and on: pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic), and venous ulcers; superficial and partial-thickness burns; skin tears; surgical wounds; and donor sites.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
3M Health Care provides a skin health program that covers the continuum of care from healthy skin maintenance and prevention for at-risk skin, to early intervention and protection of damaged skin.