3M™ Transpore™ White Surgical Tape
3M™ Transpore™ White Surgical Tape is a gentle tape with strong adhesion and easy, bi-directional tear for dressing application.
• Gentle to skin
• Easy, straight bi-directional tear
• Breathable to maintain skin integrity
• Good initial and long-term adhesion (72 hrs)
• Easy to handle with gloves
• Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex
3M™ Transpore™ White Surgical Tape is for use securing dressings to damp or dry skin, taping fragile, at-risk skin, anchoring tubing and devices, when repeated tapping is needed or when tape width must be customized.
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Tears lengthwise/ crosswise||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
3M Health Care provides a skin health program that covers the continuum of care from healthy skin maintenance and prevention for at-risk skin, to early intervention and protection of damaged skin.