AIRUS™ Air Fluidized Therapy Bed (AFT)
AIRUS™ A210 is the first Group 3 Air Fluidized Therapy System having both portability and ease-of-use for nursing homes, hospitals and homecare. Ideal for the treatment and prevention of pressure ulcers.
• Surface pressures are diminished below capillary closing pressure
• Improves blood flow to the skin
• Reduces pain and accelerates healing
• Wicks away and sterilizes wound drainage, urine, perspiration or any other fluids
• Portable and easy to set up
• User friendly and convenient handheld controls
AIRUS™ Air Fluidized Therapy Bed is intended for use as a support system for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Head elevation adjustable||●|
|Independent pressure zones|
Cover: Medical grade breathable nylon
Mattress: 18 month limited
Sleep surface: 32"x84"
Sleep surface height: 29(1/2)"
Media: Sterilization support beads
Blue Chip Medical Products is a manufacturer of dynamic therapeutic support surfaces and systems. Offers a full line of pressure redistribution specialty foam mattresses and wheelchair cushions. There is a Blue Chip system for every type of patient: adult, pediatric, geriatric or bariatric.