Anasept® Antimicrobial Wound Irrigation Solution
Anasept® Antimicrobial Wound Irrigation Solution is a broad-spectrum antimicrobial wound irrigation solution that helps in the mechanical removal of debris from the application site. Supplied with a spikeable cap. Compatible with negative pressure wound therapy systems. Available with instillation capacity.
• FDA-cleared, broad-spectrum, antibacterial including the antibiotic resistant strains such as MRSA, VRE, CRE, as well as fungicidal, sporicidal and virucidal properties
• Easy-to-use spikeable container with an integrated hanger that can be quickly attached to an IV pole or NPWT
• Can be used with most NPWT systems that are available with instillation or infusion capability
• Has been subjected to rigorous safety testing, at an independent laboratory and shown to meet all criteria for safe use
• Clinically proven to reduce bioburden levels and improve the rate of healing
• Non-cytotoxic, fully tissue compatible
• Non-flammable, can safely be used in hyperbaric chambers
• Stable for two years when maintained at normal room temperature
Anasept® Antimicrobial Wound Irrigation Solution is intended for use under the supervision of a health care professional for cleansing of foreign materials including microorganisms from wounds such as: stage I-IV pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, post-surgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns, grafted and donor sites, and infected wound sites.
External use only. Not for ophthalmic use.
Store at room temperature up to 25°C (77°F).
Proprietary 0.057% sodium hypochlorite
|Packaging not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds