Arise® 1000 EX
The Arise® 1000 EX is an expandable therapy system that provides low air loss with pulsation for patients weighing up to 1,000lb.
• On demand inflation of bolsters for expandable length and width
• True low air loss wicks away moisture to prevent skin maceration
• Evenly distributes resident's weight and maximizes pressure redistribution
• Low shear and friction therapy pad is antibacterial, antifungal, fluid-proof and moisture vapor permeable
• Includes CairRails risk management side air bolster
Arise® 1000 EX is recommended for stage I-IV pressure ulcers, rehabilitation, burns, neurology, dermatology, amputations and pain management.
The Arise® 1000 EX is not recommended for use by residents with unstable spinal fractures.
|500lb or more capacity||●|
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Battery backup for power failure|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Independent pressure zones||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Low air loss
Powered pressure redistribution
Mattress: 2 years
Control Unit: 1 year
Mattress dimensions: 36" to 48" width; 80" to 88" length; 8(1/2)" depth
Mattress weight limit: 1,000lb
Joerns Healthcare is a global manufacturer and national service provider of patient handling and wound care products focused on delivering solutions that improve the lives of patients and care providers.