BackBone™ Positioning Wedge
The BackBone™ Positioning Wedge is a positioning cushion capable of providing ergonomically correct support without contact to the sacral/coccyx area.
• Supports 30° side turned position
• Contoured to circumvent the spinal column and sacral/coccyx area
• Patent pending symmetrically angled no-slip design
• Full support under back and hips for ergonomic comfort
• Dual layered high efficiency foam for maximum support and pressure distribution
• Soft, stretchable skin friendly antimicrobial and moisture resistant fabric cover
The BackBone™ Positioning Wedge is indicated to support a person at a 30° side turned position as recommended to reduce pressure to the sacral region.
Do not expose to heat source.
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Attachable sole for ambulation|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Patient transfer aid|
|Variety of sizes/lengths|
Position to support under the back. Adjust for comfort
32 pound foam core with 1" high density memory foam top layer. Cover is dual layer nylon fabric/cotton knit underlayer, antimicrobial and two-way stretch. Water-resistant.
28"x13". Front: 2". Back: 5". Weight: 3lb 2oz.
Jewell Nursing Solutions offers positioning products designed for optimal pressure reduction with ergonomically correct comfort.