BARA-MED® is a computerized monoplace hyperbaric chamber with 500lb capacity, Smooth Ride™ curvilinear compression profile for the reduction of barotraumas.
• A fourth generation Windows® based time-proven program on a 10(1/2)" display
• Automated control with provision for semi-automatic operator override
• Provides reproducible treatment protocols
• Smooth Ride™ minimizes complications
• Audio and visual end of treatment alerts
• Audio and visual air break alerts
• Lower oxygen consumption
The BARA-MED® Monoplace Hyperbaric Chamber is a prescription device intended for the whole body administration of oxygen to a patient at pressures not exceeding 3 ATA.
|Built-in patient breathing system|
|Delivers 24 hour continuous oxygen|
|Fire suppression system|
|Locking gurney for transport|
|Non-invasive blood pressure penetration|
|Provides oxygen to wound under a dressing|
|Single disposable unit|
|Smooth bore penetrations|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Hyperbaric chamber features: Patient call button, two-way communication, auxiliary audio input, wedge cushion, hyperbaric pillow, gas selection panel, airbreak system.
ETC Biomedical Systems manufactures multiplace and monoplace, computer-controlled hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers featuring Smooth Ride™ pressure change technology which decreases barotrauma. The Bara-Med Select model has gurney under-carriage storage for optimized space use.