BARA-PRESS™ Software Control System
BARA-PRESS™ is the software that controls and administers the Smooth Ride™ curvilinear compression protocol which reduces incidence of barotrauma.
• Provides a tamper-proof, hard copy record document of each treatment
• Eliminates need for operator dive time management and log keeping
• Interfaces with medical record software, regardless of type
• Produces an objective and auditable record of treatments
• Improves overall record keeping accuracy
• Reduces incidence of barotrauma by 67% with Smooth Ride™ curvilinear compression profile
|Built-in patient breathing system|
|Delivers 24 hour continuous oxygen|
|Fire suppression system|
|Locking gurney for transport|
|Non-invasive blood pressure penetration|
|Provides oxygen to wound under a dressing|
|Single disposable unit|
|Smooth bore penetrations|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
BARA-PRESS is ETC's software that controls hyperbaric chamber operations and is resident in all our hyperbaric chambers. O.S.C.A.R., as originally conceived, is a package that consists of the BARA-PRESS software, and the hardware that it controls (the "guts" of the chamber).
ETC Biomedical Systems manufactures multiplace and monoplace, computer-controlled hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers featuring Smooth Ride™ pressure change technology which decreases barotrauma. The Bara-Med Select model has gurney under-carriage storage for optimized space use.