The Bari-Foam cushion features temperature-sensitive viscoelastic foam that conforms to your patient to decrease pressure and increase comfort. This cushion's three-part construction prevents bottoming-out, and the safety strap and anti-slip bottom keep the cushion securely in place.
• Top layer of viscoelastic foam reduces pressure, the middle layer of high-density foam adds comfort and cushioning, and a firm foundation controls sling-seat hammocking
• Three-part construction prevents bottoming-out
• Fluid-proof, wipe clean low shear II cover prevents skin-damaging friction
• Safety straps keep the cushion firmly in place
• Available in contoured base for sling-seat chairs or flat base for solid-seat chairs
The Bari-Foam Cushion is intended to provide maximum comfort and pressure reduction for bariatric patients.
Be certain to secure the cushion's safety strap to the wheelchair frame to prevent the cushion from sliding off the seat.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Customized to order|
|Variety of sizes||●|
Mattress Construction: Top layer is temperature sensitive viscoelastic foam. Center layer is high density foam. Bottom layer distributes weight.
Cover: Low shear II fabric
Skil-Care Corporation manufactures a wide range of pressure-relief cushions, heel protection devices, positioning aids for bed, wheelchair and geri-chair, and foam mattresses. Many of these devices are available in bariatric sizes.