Bariatric APU® Articulating Ankle/Foot Orthosis
The Bariatric APU® Orthosis offers an adjustable posterior upright design that provides a more precise and simplified method of setting the ankle/foot complex in the saggital plane.
• Clinically proven for effective ambulation
• Infinite sagittal plane adjustability
• Also available for inclusion in custom-made thermoplastic AFO and KAFO systems.
• Compatible with all liner variations offered, if applicable
• Facilitates functional knee and ankle joint position through flexibility of aluminum posterior upright
• Allows for optimal dorsi/plantar flexion ankle positioning to provide adequate clearance during swing phase and knee stability in stance phase
Bariatric APU® Articulating Ankle/Foot Orthosis is for use treating post musculoskeletal injury of the foot and ankle (heavy duty version recommended), post-TAL immobilization, post-Botox or serial casting, stable fractures of the foot and ankle and tendon or ligamentous tear or rupture. Also for use as an early intervention for the evolving rehab patient, CVA,TBI,SCI and diabetic neuropathy.
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Attachable sole for ambulation||●|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Patient transfer aid||●|
|Variety of sizes/lengths|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Foot length: 9(1/4)"-13(1/4)"
Calf height: 12(3/4)"-13(3/4)"
Calf circumference: 26"
Calf width: 8"
Foot plate width: 4(3/4)"
Weight limit: 300lb+
Standard heavy duty (3/16)" aluminum APU® heel suspension bar.
Anatomical Concepts is a team of practitioners, designers, and manufacturers utilizing advanced technology to develop products that deliver effective outcomes and present ease-of-use for the medical professional.