Bordered Foam/Ag™ is a self-adherent foam dressing with antimicrobial silver. Waterproof, conformable. Contact layer won't stick to wounds.
• Absorbs five times its weight in exudate
• Ionic silver inhibits microbial growth, preventing colonization on the dressing for up to three days
• Vapor permeable outer layer is waterproof and leakproof
• Contact layer won't stick to wound
• Low allergy adhesive is gentle to skin
• Not made with natural rubber latex
• Supports normalization of wound bed temperature
Bordered Foam/Ag™ is indicated for pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, arterial ulcers, venous ulcers, surgical wounds sites, donor sites and first- and second-degree burns.
Do not use on persons with known or suspected sensitivity to silver.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Absorptive dressing format|
|Alginate dressing format|
|Antimicrobial effects up to 3 days||●|
|Antimicrobial effects up to 7 days|
|Collagen dressing format|
|Composite dressing format|
|Contact layer dressing format|
|Foam dressing format||●|
|Gauze or non-woven dressing format|
|Hydrogel (amorphous) dressing format|
|Hydrogel (impregnated) dressing format|
|Hydrogel (sheet) dressing format|
|Impregnated dressing format|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Sustained release formula|
|Wound filler dressing format|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
First- and Second-Degree Burns
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
DermaRite supports healing in D.E.P.T.H. through a complete line of skin and wound care products, nutritional supplements, clinical tools, education, and a new interactive dressing selection guide.