Bursamed® HC Hydrocolloid Dressing
Bursamed® HC is a sterile hydrocolloid wound dressing with adhesive and breathable outer film. Designed to dissipate shear and friction.
• Perforated for breathability to allow moisture and vapor transmission and to allow for easy removal
• Sacral and heel dressings have a recessed notch to allow more coverage of the sacral-coccygeal area and heel
• Reduces skin shear and friction to help protect skin
• Transparent to allow visualization of the wound bed
• Ultra-thin to protect rolling of dressing
• Easy to apply
Indicated for use on stage I-II pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, skin grafts, first- and second-degree burns, skin tears or on any mildly exudating wound.
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
SAM Medical Products has represented innovation and quality to the medical professional for more than 25 years.