CC 2000 Safety Border Series
CC 2000 models offer an egress or solid safety border helping to eliminate the risk of falls and bed entrapment.
• Provides a high level of spinal support
• Integrated heel section reduces risk of pressure ulcers in that area
• Available in all hospital sizes
• Antibacterial, fluid-proof cover
• Side-seam construction eliminates the risk of fluid leakage
• Safety border with optional egress contains and positions patients optimally
CC 2000 Safety Border Series is indicated as a pressure redistribution support surface for patients at a high-risk for pressure-related skin problems.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Cell height of 5” or more|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Non-powered pressure redistribution
Mattress Construction: Two layers of Ultracell foam encasing a solid foam core
Cover: Antibacterial, fluid-proof two-way stretch fabric
Neuropedic manufactures static pressure redistribution therapeutic support surfaces, egress/solid safety border support surfaces. Nonpowered, powered air therapy mattress systems, alternating pressure/low air loss, semi-electric beds and rehabilitation beds and pillows.