Comfeel® Plus Pressure Relief Dressing
Comfeel® Plus Pressure Relief Dressing is a hydrocolloid dressing with pressure-relieving foam technology. Ideal for protecting wounds on the heel or elbow.
• Polyurethane foam rings disperse the pressure from the exposed area
• Color guide indicates best time to change dressing
• Combines pressure relief with moist wound healing
• No-touch application system for ease of use
• Foam rings are in various sizes
Comfeel® Plus Pressure Relief Dressing is ideal for protecting pressure ulcers located on the heel or elbow.
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Our business includes ostomy care, urology and continence care, and wound and skin care.