ComfortFoam™ is a self-adherent silicone foam dressing with soft silicone contact layer, flexible absorbent polyurethane foam pad and vapor permeable, moisture-proof outer film.
• Silicone adhesive is gentle to both wound bed and skin
• Absorbs exudate while minimizing risk of maceration
• Provides thermal insulation and protection
• Can be safely worn for several days depending on wound condition and exudate levels
• Not made with natural rubber latex
ComfortFoam™ is indicated for pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, arterial ulcers, venous ulcers and traumatic wounds.
Not for use on dry or minimally exudative wounds or third-degree burns or on persons with known or suspected silicone allergies.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
DermaRite supports healing in D.E.P.T.H. through a complete line of skin and wound care products, nutritional supplements, clinical tools, education, and a new interactive dressing selection guide.