Comprilan® is a 100% cotton short-stretch compression bandage specifically designed for the management of venous ulcers, venous insufficiency, edema, lymphedema, thrombophlebitis and post sclerotherapy.
• 100% cotton
• Provides high working pressure and lower resting pressure
• Ideal in home health care
• Sort stretch, textile elastic
• Air permeable, latex-free
• Ideal for double-bandaging techniques
• Flexible, high-wearing comfort
• Particularly suitable for sensitive skin
Comprilan® is for phlebologic and lymphologic diseases, such as varicosis, thrombophlebitis, phlebothrombosis, chronic venous insufficiency, primary and secondary lymphedema, after vein surgery, and after sclerotherapy.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Prescribed primarily for post-acute care|
|Printed visual guide|
|Variety of colors|
|Zinc oxide impregnated|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
BSN medical is a global leader in the worldwide health care market specializing in the areas of compression therapy, wound care and orthopedics.