COOLFLEX™ NF is a breathable, easy-to-don inelastic compression garment featuring Spacer Fabric TR™ and The EZ-Close Pressure System™ for management of chronic venous disease and edema of different comorbidities.
• Highly Breathable Spacer Fabric TR™ for cool-wearing comfort
• EZ-Close Pressure System™ of eight tabs makes one-handed, lateral donning simple, even for patients with dexterity issues
• "MAX" sizing for patients with small ankles and large calves
• Durable metal clasps, not hook-and-loop closure
• Includes one pair of moisture wicking basic liners to keep legs cool and dry
• Not made with natural rubber latex
COOLFLEX™ NF is indicated for use with ptients with chronic venous disease, venous leg ulcers, post-thrombotic syndrome, phlebolymphedema, lymphedema, or dependent edema.
Refer to package insert for full product information.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Prescribed primarily for post-acute care|
|Reusable rigid garment||●|
|Variety of colors|
Basic Liner: 73% polyester, 13% nylon, 13% cotton, 1% spandex
SIGVARIS, a global leader in graduated compression, manufactures medical compression products that deliver effective therapeutic solutions through high quality double-covered yarns.