Cosmopor® Steril is a sterile adhesive wound dressing.
• Skin-friendly hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive
• Soft, breathable, comfortable non-woven fabric
• Conforms well to body contours
• Viscose allows exudate absorption
• Polyethylene contact layer prevents adherence to wound
• Water/fluid-repellent backing
• High adhesion force ensures wound covering during application and keeps dressing firmly in place
• Easy to handle and apply
Cosmopor® Steril is indicated for: protection of post-surgical/primary wounds and for the absorption of wounds with low to moderate exudate levels; protection of wounds following treatments such as disinfection, wound cleansing, etc.; patients with sensitive skin.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
HARTMANN USA, Inc. develops and markets a complete range of high performance product solutions in the areas of wound, compression and incontinence management.