The Cushion Air is recommended for wheelchair users who require customized pressure management, offering a proven design for pressure relief and position equalization. Position equalization results from the variable action of individual air cells, and low surface tension reduces friction and skin shear.
• Low surface tension reduces friction and skin shear
• Air pump is included with all models
• Adjustable air pressure allows pressure relief to be modified to suit patient's needs
• Low shear cloth is fluid-proof
• Comes with a special 18-month replacement guarantee
The Cushion Air is intended for use with the wheelchair user who requires pressure relief and position equalization.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Customized to order|
|Variety of sizes||●|
Cover: Low shear cloth, fluid-proof
Mattress: 18 months
Skil-Care Corporation manufactures a wide range of pressure-relief cushions, heel protection devices, positioning aids for bed, wheelchair and geri-chair, and foam mattresses. Many of these devices are available in bariatric sizes.