Cuticell® is a sterile ointment dressing designed to protect the wound.
• Smooth acetate knit fabric is lint-free and does not fray when cut to size
• Allows exudate to drain freely into an absorbent secondary dressing
• Low-adherent and soothing to minimize pain at dressing changes
• Simple handling without release paper for easy application
• Permeable to air and exudate to prevent occlusive effects
• Supports a moist wound environment to promote healing
• Will not charge the wound with excess ointment
• Small mesh size prevents tissue ingrowth
• Suitable for patients with sensitive skin
Cuticell® is indicated for use on superficial exuding wounds such as: first- and second-degree burns, cuts and abrasions, lacerations, radiation injuries, and donor and recipient skin graft sites.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Color change w/ moisture activation|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Conforms readily to wound|
|Intact when saturated|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
BSN medical is a global leader in the worldwide health care market specializing in the areas of compression therapy, wound care and orthopedics.