Debrisoft® is a quick and virtually painless debridement method producing rapidly visible results. Monofilament fiber pile detaches, adsorbs and removes debris from the wound bed and surrounding skin while sparing viable tissue.
• 18 million monofilament fibers bound to create an open cut pile of predetermined spacing and stiffness disrupt the bond between debris and viable tissue, then adsorb debris for removal
• Provides virtually pain-free debridement
• Rapid, atraumatic debridement
• Built in safety and efficiency
Debrisoft® is indicated for rapid, atraumatic debridement of necrosis, slough, biofilm, debris and keratosis from wounds and surrounding skin. The handle of Debrisoft® Lolly allows debridement of undermined and hard to reach areas.
Discard device after debridement. Debrisoft® and Debrisoft® Lolly are not not to be used as a wound dressing.
No adverse effects or reactions have been reported.
No storage restrictions.
1. Bahr S, Mustafi N, Hattig P, et al. Clinical efficacy of a new monofilament fibre-containing wound debridement product. J Wound Care. 2011;20:244–50.
2. Johnson S. A 10 patient evaluation of a new active debridement system [Poster]. Presented at: Wounds UK; November 2011; Harrogate, United Kingdom.
3. Pietroletti R, Capriotti I, Di Nardo R, Mascioli P, Gonzalez M, Ermolli P. Economical comparison between three different types of debridement (autolytic and enzymatic vs mechanical debridement with polyester fibres) [Abstract]. EWMA Journal supplement. 2013;13(1):288.
|Customized to order|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Thoroughly moisten the filament pile with your choice of cleansing solution. Apply Debrisoft® to the wound or skin using firm pressure and a combination of circular motion and long strokes for 2-4 minutes.
18 million angled, soft, polyester fibers firmly bound in a knitted pad coated with polyacrylate backing and sewn edges.
L&R USA, Inc. is an international manufacturer and supplier of premium medical devices and supplies. Created from the 1998 merger of two long-established companies, Lohmann and Rauscher (L&R), L&R has over 160 years of experience in the development, production and sales of innovative medical products and services.