Debrisoft® and Debrisoft® Lolly
Debrisoft® is a unique, clinically proven, safe, and time saving mechanical debridement product that cleans chronic, traumatic, and superficial wounds, periwound, and hyperkeratotic skin.
• 18 million monofilament fibers bound to create an open cut pile of predetermined spacing and stiffness disrupt the bond between debris and viable tissue, then adsorb debris for removal
• Provides virtually pain-free debridement
• Rapid, atraumatic debridement
• Built in safety and efficiency
• Lolly format reaches undermined and hard-to-reach areas
Debrisoft® and Debrisoft® Lolly are indicated for rapid, atraumatic debridement of necrosis, slough, biofilm, debris and keratosis from wounds and surrounding skin. The handle of Debrisoft® Lolly allows debridement of undermined and hard to reach areas.
Discard device after debridement. Debrisoft® and Debrisoft® Lolly are not to be used as wound dressings.
No adverse effects or reactions have been reported.
No storage restrictions.
1. Bahr S, Mustafi N, Hattig P, et al. Clinical efficacy of a new monofilament fibre-containing wound debridement product. J Wound Care. 2011;20:244–50.
2. Haemmerle G, Duelli H, Abel M, Strohal R. The wound debrider: a new monofilament fibre technology. Br J Nurs. 2011 Mar 24-Apr 14;20(6):S35-6, S38, S40-2.
3. Schultz, G. Effect of Debrisoft debridement of pseudomonas aeruginosa mature biofilm on pig skin explants [Poster]. Presented at the EWMA Conference; 2015; London, England, UK.
|Customized to order|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Thoroughly moisten the filament pile with your choice of cleansing solution. Apply Debrisoft® to the wound or skin using firm pressure and a combination of circular motion and long strokes for 2-4 minutes.
18 million angled, soft, polyester fibers firmly bound in a knitted pad coated with polyacrylate backing with sewn edges.
L&R USA INC. (L&R) is part of a leading global medical device company, which has been delivering high quality healthcare products for over 160 years. L&R USA INC. is dedicated to providing health care professionals product solutions in the treatment of wounds, edema, venous disease, and lymphedema to improve patient care and outcomes.