DermaGauze™ is an impregnated hydrogel sterile wound dressing. Provides a moist wound environment essential for healing. Assists in autolytic debridement.
• Donates moisture to provide an optimal moist wound environment for healing
• Assists in softening eschar and necrotic tissue
• Has the ability to cool the wound surface
• Maintains a high moisture content
• Assists in autolytic debridement
• Non adherent to tissue
• Not made with natural rubber latex
DermaGauze™ is for the management of acute or chronic partial- and full-thickness wounds that are dry or have minimal exudate and wounds with tunneling or sinus tracts.
Not for use on third-degree burns.
Store at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Preserved multiple dose|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
DermaRite supports healing in D.E.P.T.H. through a complete line of skin and wound care products, nutritional supplements, clinical tools, education, and a new interactive dressing selection guide.