DeRoyal C-Pro® 3D
DeRoyal’s C-Pro 3D wound care dressings are designed to help facilitate moist wound healing and improve patient outcomes. Made of 100% collagen.
• Made of 100% medical grade bovine collagen
• Provides excellent absorption and scaffolding for cell proliferation and migration
• 3D scaffold structure facilitating tissue repair
• Soft and highly flexible for easy application and superior conformity
• Creates a soft conformable gel on contact with wound fluid
• Crosslinking process increases mechanical strength and moderates enzymatic digestion
• High exudate absorption and retention provides moist wound healing environment
DeRoyal C-Pro® 3D is indicated for use on partial- and full-thickness wounds, tunneled or undermined wounds, surgical wounds, low-to-moderately exuding wounds, diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg ulcers, pressure sores, and post debridement for hemostasis.
Contraindicated for use on third-degree burns, dry wounds, wounds with necrosis, or on patients with sensitivity to bovine products.
Store in a room temperature, cool, dry place.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate||●|
|limited shelf life|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
1. If necessary, clean or flush wound with saline or other non-irritating solution.
2. Choose the appropriate size dressing for the wound. It should not extend beyond the wound margin. If necessary, cut the dressing to size.
3. Remove dressing from package.
4. Place directly into the wound bed or on the wound surface.
5. Collagen will dissolve into the wound bed. Note: collagen should not be allowed to dry out.
6. Cover and secure the dressing with secondary dressing, such as Covaderm® or Polyderm®.
1. Remove secondary dressing.
2. Gently irrigate wound with saline to help loosen any remaining dressing.
3. Continue to thoroughly cleanse wound to remove wound drainage.
Secondary dressings such as Covaderm® or Polyderm®
DeRoyal products are warranted for ninety (90) days from the date of shipment from DeRoyal as to product quality and workmanship. DeRoyal's written warranties are given in lieu of any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
DeRoyal is an international manufacturer producing surgical supply delivery programs, surgical accessories, orthopedic supports, critical care products, negative pressure wound therapy and wound care products.