DYNA-FLEX™ Multi-Layer Compression System
DYNA-FLEX™ Multi-Layer Compression System is a three-layer venous ulcer treatment that delivers sustained compression for up to seven days.
• Sustained compression to reduce the effects of venous insufficiency for up to seven days
• Soft, light, breathable first layer
• Protects the patient from pressure points
• Absorbs exudate
• Visual cue aids proper application of compression layer
• Cohesive layer prevents slippage and increases compliance
• Comfortable for the patient
DYNA-FLEX™ Multi-Layer Compression System is suitable for the management of venous leg ulcers and related conditions. The compression system may be used on patients with an ankle circumference 18cm or larger (padded).
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Prescribed primarily for post-acute care|
|Printed visual guide||●|
|Variety of colors|
|Zinc oxide impregnated|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Cotton and Foam layer
Cohesive compression layer
Acelity leverages the strengths of Kinetic Concepts and Systagenix Wound Management to provide a trusted and complementary portfolio of advanced wound therapeutics for customers and patients in more than 90 countries worldwide.