E-Z Derm® Porcine Xenograft provides protective covering and easily conforms to body contours. It minimizes heat and moisture loss, as well as the number of dressing changes required. E-Z Derm® decreases pain by covering nerve endings and has natural hemostatic properties.
• Once adherent, patient activities can resume without disturbing the healing process
• Barrier to external contamination and protects underlying tissue
• Porcine xenograft is anatomically close to patient's own skin
• Protects the migration and proliferation of epithelial cells
• Immediately soothing upon application
• Minimizes painful dressing changes
• Minimizes protein and water loss
• Moist wound healing
E-Z Derm® Porcine Xenograft is indicated for use on partial-thickness skin loss, donor sites, skin ulcerations and abrasions. Other applications may include temporary covering for full-thickness skin loss, Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis (TEN) and meshed autograft protection.
|Indicated for chronic vascular ulcers|
|Indicated for diabetic ulcers|
|Indicated for draining wounds|
|Indicated for partial- and full-thickness wounds||●|
|Indicated for pressure ulcers||●|
|Indicated for surgical wounds||●|
|Indicated for third-degree burns|
|Indicated for trauma wounds||●|
|Indicated for venous ulcers|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Mölnlycke Health Care US is the supplier of innovative, high-quality wound management products that provide a holistic and caring approach to the patient and to gentle wound healing. Safetac® products feature a unique, patented soft silicone technology.