EZe-Band® Basic is a double self-closure bandage suitable for general compression and support. Cotton (>50%)/polyester blend and color-coded hook fasteners at both ends for easy identification and application. No need for clips or tape.
• Standard-grade knitted bandage for controlled, consistent compression
• Provides excellent absorbency and breathability for extended use
• Can be used for the treatment of venous leg ulcers, lymphedema, postoperative edema and for general support
• Color coded hook fastener at both ends for easy identification and application
• Available in sterile and non-sterile
• Not made with natural rubber latex
EZe-Band® Basic is for compression post injury, trauma or surgical procedure.
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Reusable rigid garment|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
HARTMANN USA shares the 200-year legacy of the HARTMANN GROUP, an international health care solutions company that has made substantial medical advancements in wound care and skin health.