The F-Scan® Wireless is a system providing plantar pressures with complete freedom of movement using thin-film sensors placed in the subject's shoes.
• Reveals interactions between foot and footwear
• Quantifies force, distribution of contact pressure and timing
• Sensors can be trimmed to fit inside a variety of sizes and styles of footwear
• Minimizes the need for follow-up visits and adjustments of orthotics
• Wireless connectivity allows pressure recording in real time
• Automated analysis with reporting
|iOS device compatible app|
|Total body assessment|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Tekscan, Inc. manufactures a broad range of pressure assessment and clinical research evaluation tools for use in orthotics, gait analysis, seating, positioning, and joint biomechanics.