FiberHeal™ combines the laxative and stool-softening effects of fiber and FOS with all-natural sorbitol, which aids in gentle elimination without diarrhea.
• Ready to serve
• 1fl oz provides 15g of fiber
• 2fl oz provides 100% of the RDA recommended daily fiber allowance
• Maintains regularity and reduces reliance on harsh laxatives
• Great taste
• Contains FOS (fructooligosaccharides) to promote the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria
• Will not affect medication absorption
• Suitable for diabetics, does not alter blood sugar
• Sugar-, lactose- and gluten-free
• All natural
FiberHeal™ concentrated liquid fiber is a medical food used to correct inadequate dietary fiber intake, chronic constipation, bowel irregularity, irritable bowel syndrome and diverticulitis.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Minimum 25% RDI vitamins/minerals|
|Wound patient formula|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
May be administered orally or via a feeding tube.
DermaRite supports healing in D.E.P.T.H. through a complete line of skin and wound care products, nutritional supplements, clinical tools, education, and a new interactive dressing selection guide.