FiberHeal™ concentrated liquid fiber is a medical food for the dietary management of bowel irregularity, constipation and low fiber intake. 2 fluid ounces provides 100% of the RDA for fiber.
• Ready to serve
• 1fl oz provides 15g of fiber
• 2fl oz provides 100% of the RDA recommended daily fiber allowance
• Maintains regularity and reduces reliance on harsh laxatives
• Great taste
• Contains FOS (fructooligosaccharides) to promote the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria
• Will not affect medication absorption
• Low glycemic index - does not increase blood sugars
• Sugar-, lactose- and gluten-free
• All natural
FiberHeal™ concentrated liquid fiber is a medical food used to correct inadequate dietary fiber intake, chronic constipation and bowel irregularity.
Contraindicated for those with residue restricted diets, Megacolon, suspected fecal impaction or sensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|100% RDI vitamins/minerals|
|Closed system w/ proximal-end connector|
|Suitable for lactose intolerance|
|Wound patient formula|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
May be administered orally or via a feeding tube.
DermaRite is a producer of skin care, wound care, nutrition and infection control products, devoted to improving the lives of patients and caregivers across all health care settings.