First Step All In One™ MRS
First Step All In One™ MRS is an advanced low air loss therapy system for high-acuity patients. It offers low air loss therapy. Continuous lateral rotation therapy, and pulsation therapy in one easy-to-use system.
• Low air loss therapy minimizes tissue deformation and pressure-induced discomfort
• Pulsation therapy to improve blood flow
• Turning therapy reduces interference pressure
• GORE® Medical Fabric keeps skin cool and dry and acts as a fluid and bacteria barrier
• Smart Surface Technology employs infrared light emitters and receivers that continuously measure the patient's depth of immersion to create a customized pressure profile for each patient
• Eight-inch air suspension depth for enhanced patient immersion
First Step All In One™ MRS for patients who would benefit from a pressure-distributing surface assisting in the prevention and treatment of skin breakdown
First Step All In One™ MRS is not for patients using cervical traction or any patient suffering from unstable spinal cord injuries or unstable vertebral fracture.
|500lb or more capacity|
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Head elevation adjustable|
|Independent pressure zones||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Low air loss
Mattress: 1 year non-prorated warranty
Control Unit: 1 year non-prorated warranty
Inflated Mattress: 35"x80"x8"
Therapy Control Unit: 16.25"x8"x10.5"
Maximum Patient Weight: 400lb
Mattress Weight: 35lb
Therapy Control Unit: 14lb
Volts: 115 V
Frequency: 60 Hz
Power Cord: 16', hospital grade
Fire Code: TB603
ArjoHuntleigh manufactures and distributes equipment, medical devices and complete systems in interrelated areas such as: medical beds, patient lifting and transfers, therapeutic surfaces and disinfection.