The Flexitouch® system, an advanced pneumatic compression device, manages lymphedema, chronic swelling and non-healing venous leg ulcers.
• Lightweight, programmable control unit with digital display, session countdown timer, pause button, 30-day satisfaction guarantee, and 15 programs to provide therapy for all types of individuals
• Makes minimal noise during operation
• Garments available in a variety of sizes, with available extender accessories
• Garments made out of four-way stretch fabric
• Distal to proximal therapeutic directional pressure
• Chambers inflate sequentially ever 1-3 seconds
• Provides gentle dynamic pressure
Flexitouch® system is indicated for lymphedema, primary lymphedema, post-mastectomy edema, edema following trauma and sports injuries, post-immobilization edema, venous insufficiencies, reducing wound healing time, treatment and assistance in healing stasis dermatitis, venous insufficiency ulcers, or arterial and diabetic leg ulcers.
Contraindicated for pulmonary edema, thrombophlebitis, congestive heart failure, deep vein thrombosis, episodes of pulmonary embolism, acute infection or inflammation, acute cancer, and conditions in which increased lymphatic return is undesirable.
Store between -40°F and 158°F.
|Anti-reflux safety valves|
|Increased garment circumference w/ inserts||●|
|Low-pressure alert light|
|Peristaltic gradient sequential compression||●|
|Pressure regulator dial||●|
|Timed cycle inflation/deflation||●|
|Velcro® on sleeve||●|
|Zipper on sleeve|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Apply garment(s), plug garments into control unit, turn control unit on and begin therapy session.
Powered pressure redistribution
2 years on controller, 1 year on garments
Tactile Medical provides clinically proven, at-home treatment options for lymphedema and chronic venous insufficiency with continuity of care, service and support that help improve outcomes, reduce costs and give people their lives back.