Flowtron Hydroven™ FPR
Flowtron Hydroven™ FPR is an intermittent pneumatic compression pump/three chamber, sequential, uniform compression garment/2 minute inflation/1 minute deflation.
• Equal pressure in all three chambers
• Mimics natural pumping action of muscles
• Allows patient to take ownership over their care
Flowtron Hydroven™ FPR is intended for use to assist blood and fluid flow which has been inhibited by impairment or injury.
Flowtron Hydroven Therapy Systems should not be used in the following conditions:
• Known or suspected deep vein thrombosis (DVT), pulmonary embolism and thrombophlebitis
• Acute infections of the skin such as cellulitis
• Decompensated / severe congestive cardiac failure, pulmonary edema associated with significant limb edema or any condition where an increase of fluid to the heart may be detrimental
• Severe arteriosclerosis or other ischemic vascular disease
• Active metastatic disease affecting the limb
Intermittent Pneumatic Compression should be used with caution in patients with the following symptoms or conditions:
• Peripheral neuropathy, pain or numbness in the limb
• Undiagnosed, untreated or infected wounds, fragile skin, grafts or dermatological conditions that may be aggravated by the garment
• Extreme limb deformity which may practically impede the correct application of the garment
These are guidelines only and should not replace clinical judgment and experience.
|120mmHg inflation available|
|Adjustable air bladders|
|Low-pressure alert light|
|Non-peristaltic sequential compression|
|Peristaltic gradient sequential compression||●|
|Pressure regulator dial||●|
|Timed cycle inflation/deflation||●|
|Velcro® on sleeve|
|Zipper on sleeve||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
ArjoHuntleigh manufactures and distributes equipment, medical devices and complete systems in interrelated areas such as: medical beds, patient lifting and transfers, therapeutic surfaces and disinfection.