FourPress® is a four-layer compression system consisting of padding, crepe, compression and cohesive bandage layers. The four layers work together in providing sustained compression for up to seven days.
• Consists of a cotton padding layer, short stretch layer, high stretch layer and cohesive wrap
• Bandages work together to provide sustained compression for up to seven days
• Easy to apply and secures without tape
• Produces sub-bandage pressure at the ankle in the 30mmHg-40mmHg range when the system is wrapped as indicated
• Not made with natural rubber latex
FourPress® provides safe and effective compression therapy for the management of venous leg ulcers and related conditions.
Do not use FourPress® if the patient's ankle-brachial index (ABI) is less than 0.8, or if arterial disease is suspected.
If the ankle circumference is less than 18cm (7(1/8)") before applying FourPress®, pad the ankle and Achilles tendon prior to application of the compression layers.
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Reusable rigid garment|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Padding bandage layer, crepe bandage layer, compression bandage layer, cohesive bandage layer.
HARTMANN USA shares the 200-year legacy of the HARTMANN GROUP, an international health care solutions company that has made substantial medical advancements in wound care and skin health.