FourPress® is a multilayer compression system.
• Consists of a cotton padding layer, short stretch layer, high stretch layer and cohesive wrap
• Bandages work together to provide sustained compression for up to seven days
• Easy to apply and secures without tape
• Produces sub-bandage pressure at the ankle in the 30mmHg-40mmHg range when the system is wrapped as indicated
• Not made with natural rubber latex
FourPress® provides safe and effective compression therapy for the management of venous leg ulcers and related conditions.
Do not use FourPress® if the patient's ankle-brachial index (ABI) is less than 0.8, or if arterial disease is suspected.
If the ankle circumference is less than 18cm (7(1/8)") before applying FourPress®, pad the ankle and Achilles tendon prior to application of the compression layers.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Prescribed primarily for post-acute care|
|Printed visual guide||●|
|Variety of colors|
|Zinc oxide impregnated|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Padding bandage layer, crepe bandage layer, compression bandage layer, cohesive bandage layer.
HARTMANN USA, Inc. develops and markets a complete range of high performance product solutions in the areas of wound, compression and incontinence management.