Heel-Float offloads the heel over an air cavity to reduce pressure and provides air circulation to aid healing of existing ulcers.
• Floats the heel for zero pressure
• Provides air circulation to aid in healing
• Water-based gel insert lowers pressure beneath ankle
• Cozy Cloth cover reduces skin shear and wicks away moisture
• Launderable and reusable
• May be used for hot or cold therapy
• Foam cushioned sides protect lateral and medial malleoli
• Anti-foot-drop construction controls dorsal flexion
• Guaranteed for six months
Remove the Heel-Float every 8 to 12 hours and check patient's skin for ischemia or discoloration.
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
Cozy Cloth cover
Foam cushioned sides
Water-based gel inserts
Skil-Care Corporation manufactures a wide range of pressure-relief cushions, heel protection devices, positioning aids for bed, wheelchair and geri-chair, and foam mattresses. Many of these devices are available in bariatric sizes.