Heel-Float Plus offloads the heel over an air cavity to reduce pressure and provides air circulation to aid healing of existing ulcers.
• Offloads heel over air cavity
• Cutouts eliminate pressure on lateral and medial malleoli
• Foot band secures below bunions on big and small toes
• Provides maximum air circulation for healing existing sores
• Water-based gel insert cools and lowers pressure under ankle
• Cloth barriers on Velcro® closures prevent skin abrasion
• Anti-foot-drop construction controls dorsal flexion
• Extended foot support keeps blanket and sheet off toes
• Launderable, reusable, and guaranteed for six months
• Cozy Cloth reduces friction and shear and wicks away moisture
• Can be used for hot and cold therapy
Heel-Float Plus is for use to prevent pressure ulcer formation by eliminating pressure on the heel, bunion, and malleoli.
Remove Heel-Float Plus every 8 to 12 hours and check patient's foot for ischemia or discoloration.
|Accommodates bariatric patient||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
Skil-Care Corporation manufactures a wide range of pressure-relief cushions, heel protection devices, positioning aids for bed, wheelchair and geri-chair, and foam mattresses. Many of these devices are available in bariatric sizes.