Heel Rest is an ergonomic offloading, open wound cavity device for heel pressure ulcers. The Heel Rest is treated with nano-silver antibacterial/antimicrobial treatment that kills harmful bacteria that can cause odor. Launderable and reusable.
• Open front design keeps patient cool with minimal foot coverage
• Antimicrobial fabric that kills harmful bacteria that cause odor
• Ergonomically designed calf pad completely floats the heel and reduces pressure points
• Extended toe helps prevent linens from shearing sensitive toes
• Flip back toe design allows dual positioning of foot
• Air-O-Tech fabric liner that creates airflow around the calf and foot to keep patient cool and dry
• Air-O-tech fabric provides a soft cushion layer that helps to eliminate poor circulation to the ulcer and foot
• Open heel cavity design allows for free airflow to the heel and effected area
• Extra long adjustment straps can be cut to size to provide custom fit
• Patient specific strapping system allows customizable fit
• Machine washable and reusable
• Can also be accompanied with Milsport's ergonomic calf pad, drop foot and wedge
The Heel Rest is for use with patients with diabetes, peripheral vascular disease, neuropathy and others at risk for impaired skin integrity.
Check patient's heel and skin integrity every 2 hours. Immobile use only. Suggested usage: 8-13 hours. Use only as indicated.
|Accommodates bariatric patient|
|Attachable sole for ambulation|
|Cleanable w/ disinfectant||●|
|Patient transfer aid|
|Variety of sizes/lengths|
Place foot into the Heel Rest and ensure that the patient's heel is positioned in the cavity/opening. Adjust straps so they fit securely over the foot. Do not over tighten. Extend the toe for additional protection and support.
Milsport is a group of industry professionals brought together through a common vision. That vision is to change the face of the medical industry and the medical devices used to heal and prevent medical conditions, while keeping patient comfort at the forefront of our thought process.