Helix3™ Bioactive Collagen
Helix3™ Bioactive Collagen is 100% type I bovine collagen. Provides moist healing of draining wounds and absorbs excess wound fluids. Available in matrix dressing and powder forms.
• Promotes moist healing of draining wounds to maintain an optimal wound environment
• 100% type I bovine non-hydrolyzed collagen in matrix or particle form
• No additives, synthetics or fillers
• Effective in all wound phases
• Particle form absorbs 40-60 times its weight in wound fluid
Helix3™ Bioactive Collagen is indicated for the management of burns, sores, blisters, ulcers and other wounds.
Do not use if allergic to bovine-derived materials. Discontinue use and contact a physician if excessive redness, pain, swelling or blistering occurs. Avoid eye contact. Single use only. External use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 50°F-80°F.
Type I bovine collagen
1. Brenner M, Albert P, Raminfard A. Collagen treatment in the diabetic foot. Podiatry Manage. November/December 2015:111-8.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Cleanse the wound with a sterile wound cleanser. Apply Helix3™ Bioactive Collagen dressing to the wound. Cover with a non-adherent dressing.
Change dressing daily or as indicated.
Amerx advanced wound care products - AmeriGel® Hydrogel Wound Dressing, Helix3™ Bioactive Collagen and new AMERX® Advanced Wound Dressings - are designed to meet the needs of today's wound care professionals.