Hyalomatrix® is a 3D HYAFF® (hyaluronic acid ester) matrix used on wounds that allows cellular invasion and capillary growth, to impact the re-epitheliazation process.
• Transparent membrane facilitates monitoring with no disruption of new wound bed
• Positively impacts the natural re-epitheliazation process
• Proper coverage of exposed wound tissue reduces pain
• Matrix allows cellular invasion and capillary growth
• Protects wound and retains the moisture
• Reduces risk of infection
Hyalomatrix® is indicated for the management of wounds including: partial- and full-thickness wounds; second-degree burns; pressure ulcers; venous ulcers; chronic vascular ulcers; tunneled/undetermined wounds; surgical wounds (donor sites/grafts, post-Mohs surgery, post-laser surgery, podiatric, wound dehiscence); trauma wounds (abrasions, lacerations, skin tears); and draining wounds. The device is intended for one-time use.
|Biosynthetic - animal-based|
|Indicated for chronic vascular ulcers||●|
|Indicated for diabetic ulcers|
|Indicated for draining wounds||●|
|Indicated for partial- and full-thickness wounds||●|
|Indicated for pressure ulcers||●|
|Indicated for surgical wounds||●|
|Indicated for third-degree burns|
|Indicated for trauma wounds||●|
|Indicated for venous ulcers||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Anika Therapeutics is a medical technology company that develops solutions in the areas of pain management, tissue regeneration and wound healing.