HydraLock SA™ is a non-adherent super absorbent gelling dressing with a waterproof backing. Rapidly absorbs wound exudate by wicking it into the super absorbent polymer core.
• Super absorbent core for moderate to highly exudating wounds
• Non-adherent contact layer won't stick to wounds
• Waterproof backing prevents strikethrough
• Assists with moist wound healing and autolysis
• Minimizes the risk of maceration
• Supports formation of granulation tissue and epithelialization
HydraLock SA™ is indicated for the management of moderate to heavily exudating partial- to full-thickness wounds, including: pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, traumatic wounds, graft and donor sites, lacerations and abrasions.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
DermaRite supports healing in D.E.P.T.H. through a complete line of skin and wound care products, nutritional supplements, clinical tools, education, and a new interactive dressing selection guide.