HydroCell® Thin Adhesive Foam Dressing
HydroCell® Thin Adhesive Foam Dressing is a highly conformable foam with an adhesive that manages wound exudate through its ability to absorb and evaporate fluids.
• Easy to apply and remove with minimal trauma to patient and wound bed
• Outer film layer provides barrier to external contamination
• Provides a soft and cushioning layer for patient comfort
• Can absorb a large amount of fluid away from wound
• Non-adhesive, sterile and not made with natural rubber latex
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
A secondary dressing or tape is needed to hold this dressing in place.
Integra LifeSciences, a worldwide leader in regenerative medicine, is dedicated to improving the quality of life for patients through the development of cost-effective solutions used to treat millions of patients every year. With over two decades of clinical efficacy and a reputation for delivering quality, Integra's advanced wound care products are a premiere solution for clinicians.