HydroTac® is a latex-free hydroactive foam dressing.
• Accelerates the healing process
• Stimulates epithelialization process due to growth factor accumulation
• Optimizes pH value for epithelialization
• Reduces the potential to stick to wounds and supports a painless dressing change
• High retention under pressure including when used in combination with compression
• Protects wound edges against exudate reducing the potential for maceration
HydroTac® is indicated for: treatment of light to medium exudating wounds during the granulation and epithelialization phases; treatment of dry or exudating wounds. Ideal for sensitive skin.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
HARTMANN USA, Inc. develops and markets a complete range of high performance product solutions in the areas of wound, compression and incontinence management.