HyperView™ is a handheld, battery operated, portable diagnostic imaging device that is used to assess tissue oxygenation without contacting the patient.
• Patented technology uses a proprietary spectrometer to measure light absorption in blood molecules to determine levels of oxyhemoglobin and deoxyhemoglobin and oxygen saturation in superficial tissue
• Provides data and a color-coded map of tissue oximetry values
• No injectable contrast required
• No contact with patient required
• Fast, compact, handheld, and battery-operated
|Skin perfusion pressures|
|Tests skin sensitivity|
|Transcutaneous oxygen monitoring||●|
HyperMed Imaging, Inc. is a privately held medical device company focused on providing innovative solutions for superficial tissue oximetry applications.