Indigo® Wound Care EHR
Indigo® Wound Care EHR is founded by a health care system specifically designed to meet real-world demands of wound specialists, physicians, and medical office staff.
• User-friendly system enables personnel to be updated quickly with minimal training
• Management and support capabilities enable practice to align with ACO requirements
• Automates paper-based processes increasing efficiency
• Integrated system reduces risks involved with using multiple systems
• Flexible customization options meet the need of individual practices
• Helps practices meet current requirements for Meaningful Use
• Assist physicians in coordinating care among teams
• Cloud computing services allows access to data with Internet
• Secure software is HIPAA compliant
|MDS 3.0 interfacing|
|Physician’s Quality Reporting Systems (PQRS)||●|
Indigo Wound Care EHR is a subsidiary of HealthOne Alliance, LLC. In 2008, HealthOne created the technology foundation which would later become PHRAnywhere and Indigo Wound Care EHR.