Kendall™ Gentle Border Foam Sacrum Dressing
Kendall™ Gentle Border Foam Sacrum Dressings are designed specifically to help prevent sacral pressure injuries.
• Unique winged design for secure application
• Gentle silicone adhesive for minimal trauma and continued wear time
• Soft polyurethane foam to help relieve pressure
• Soft, waterproof top-sheet with high moisture vapor transmission rate to help reduce friction and shear
• High absorbency to maintain moisture balance
Kendall™ Gentle Border Foam Sacrum Dressing is indicated for preventing and treating sacral pressure injuries.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
Cleanse sacral area. Remove the center release panel. Fold edges back and pinch together. Center foam directly over the wound center or sacral area. Anchor the dressing in the center and remove the adhesive's liners. While holding the center of the dressing, remove side release panel and smooth adhesive into place. Repeat on the other side. Ensure all edges of adhesive border are secure without bubbles or edges.
Medtronic manufactures and markets a broad range of wound, vascular, urological, incontinence and nursing care products that are distributed to hospitals, rehabilitation centers, long-term care facilities and homes. Offers educational programs and resources designed to raise the level of patient care while lowering costs.